This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More internal names in Ple4Win
11-12-2014, 05:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015, 04:52 PM by shaswin.)
More internal names in Ple4Win
In Ple4Win not all buttons have an internal name. I am using AutoHotkey to automate PLE output (with keyboard sendkeys and mouse clicks). Due to loading times in PLE sleep timers were used.
Everything worked perfectly in Ple4Win v4.2.3.
Since the release of Ple4Win v4.3.0 the loading times for example of the Multi Graph user interface has been slower. I have to change now the sleep timers between different hotkeys.
I want to make the AutoHotkey less timer dependable. All text,buttons,tables should have an internal tekst or class name given below:

(Window SPY)

Currently a lot of the intelligent internal text- or class names are missing. We often have to use different timers at a new major version release (depends also of the CPU/memory). We want to only use color, x,y position mouse, classname, textname etcetera to identify the status of the program (independable of internal loading times in PLE and CPU/memory).

So, is it possible to to make PLE more intelligent, so that an user can automate it's output easier without using timers.

Messages In This Thread
More internal names in Ple4Win - by shaswin - 11-12-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: More internal names in Ple4Win - by shaswin - 06-01-2015, 08:21 PM