This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possibility to destroy a Design Function
15-06-2012, 03:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 15-06-2012, 03:12 PM by shaswin.)
Possibility to destroy a Design Function
Possibility to destroy a Design Function in one time with a mouse click on a button.
This button can be positioned in the Overview panel on the right side of the screen below the "Stop this function" button.

Currently it is only possible to destroy only one input table at once.
18-06-2012, 10:49 AM,
RE: Possibility to destroy a Design Function
I suppose by "destroy" you mean clearing data from a table/design function.
We could implement the functionality to clear all data from a design function, but is that something that users commonly do? I do not really see an added value here. Even clearing a whole table is something that is normally not done very often...
18-06-2012, 10:56 AM,
Yes, I mean clearing the data from all tables.

For example if you have filled DF3.2 (Soil Parameters) and your POLYDIF configurations has been changed. The best solution is to clear all data of the input tables in DF3.2 and copy paste it again from Excel based on the latest POLYDIF configuration.

This wish has a low priority by the way.
05-04-2013, 11:31 AM,
I forgot to mention, we filed your request as ticket no. J-298.