This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-Graphs evolving
27-06-2013, 01:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 27-06-2013, 01:26 PM by Faycal.)
Multi-Graphs evolving
When in pipe data (function 3.1) it is possible to declare different (an)isotropic materials along with each an according yield strength.

If in a pipeline different materials are used which is often the case when installing a new pipeline, there is a limitation in strength for each material.

Wish: to be able to enter different Y-references for a certain X-interval.

The easiest way to do this, is to add the white color to the set of colours that are already present in the program.

P.S. When a section of the pipeline falls under NEN 3651, the stresses and deformations are also multiplied by a certain safety factor. An other Y-reference applies for this section too.

To show what I am aiming for, I have added two images to this thread. I adjusted one of these images, so now it shows that no calculated stresses exceed the allowed stress according to NEN 3650.

Attached Files Image(s)
05-07-2013, 09:54 AM,
RE: Multi-Graphs evolving
We will take your idea into consideration. I am not quite sure I understand what the use of a white colour is though.

Most likely we will add a feature allowing the user to add a user-defined curve to the MultiGraph. This allows for greater flexibility and is more user-friendly than adding even more columns to the curve setup grid.

This request has been assigned ticket J-393.