This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoom-in/out in Multiple grafic
05-11-2013, 03:37 PM,
Zoom-in/out in Multiple grafic
Hallo,

I find that it is quite inconvenient to use the multiple graphic if there are more than two graphics and if I would like to check the details.

For example, I have present the pipe profile, subsidence and stress in one multiple graphic. In case the configuration is quite long and complex, it is not possible to zoom in to check the detail in order to have a direct idea where is the overstress.

Simplify to say, is it possible in multiple graphic that could work the same as single graphic, which could zoom in and out?

Cheers,
Peipei
22-11-2013, 12:16 AM,
RE: Zoom-in/out in Multiple grafic
Hi Peipei, thanks for your feedback.

This might indeed be added value. I've noticed that this functionality was previously requested in topic 143. Let's continue the discussion there, so I can close this thread.