This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bugs in Multi Table: Print
15-01-2015, 01:45 PM,
RE: Bugs in Multi Table: Print
Thank you for contacting us about this issue.
We verified that the first situation you described is indeed a bug, we assigned ticket no. J-1629 to it.

I am not sure whether I understand the second "bug" correctly, it might be an 'as-designed' situation.
If, as shown in the last picture and the picture before that, only a design function (folder icon) or type (folder icon) is selected, then changing the rows to be printed does indeed have no effect, as these options only influence tables (table icon). And no table is selected.
If the situation is as shown as in the first picture concerning this "bug", then changing the rows to be printed-option does have effect, as at least one table is selected.

It can be discussed if functionality should be added to change the rows to be printed of all "sub-tables" if a type or design function is selected. I think this would introduce a great possibility for erronous changes. But prior to this discussion I want to be sure I understand your problem.

Messages In This Thread
Bugs in Multi Table: Print - by shaswin - 07-01-2015, 11:20 AM
RE: Bugs in Multi Table: Print - by Dr. J Foerster - 15-01-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: Bugs in Multi Table: Print - by shaswin - 15-01-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: Bugs in Multi Table: Print - by shaswin - 15-01-2015, 02:25 PM