This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues in helpfile Ple4Win version 4.3.1
02-04-2015, 08:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-04-2015, 08:25 PM by shaswin.)
Issues in helpfile Ple4Win version 4.3.1
Affected version: Ple4Win Professional version 4.3.1 build 15032

Issue 1 (online and offline helpfile):
"more than" should be removed from the tooltip 'professional version', because it is limited to 30,000 elements:

Ref: Welcome to Ple4Win / ID: MainPage

Issue 2 (only online helpfile):

Ref: Security Hardware Key > Checking / ID: KeyCheck

The pictures that are used in these articles are not correct:
* Viewing the hardware keys content
* How to edit the hardware keys communication parameters

The correct pictures are used in the offline helpfile.
08-06-2015, 02:45 PM,
RE: Issues in helpfile Ple4Win version 4.3.1
Sorry, I can't find issue 1 in either the currrent help file or the current online help.

Issue 2, however, is indeed an error in the online help file. Apparently the wrong pictures are linked there. Why, I can't say at this moment. We use the same sources to build the help file and the online help. We will look into it, in the meantime I assigned ticket no. J-1728 to this bug.
08-06-2015, 08:15 PM,
(08-06-2015, 02:45 PM)Dr. J Foerster Wrote: Sorry, I can't find issue 1 in either the currrent help file or the current online help.

Issue 2, however, is indeed an error in the online help file. Apparently the wrong pictures are linked there. Why, I can't say at this moment. We use the same sources to build the help file and the online help. We will look into it, in the meantime I assigned ticket no. J-1728 to this bug.

Jens, issue 1 is hidden in the helpfile. It is a tooltip'('professional version') in the main page, see screenshot below:

Hopefully you can find it now.
09-06-2015, 08:21 AM,
Yes, got it! Thanks...
I added it to ticket no. J-1728.