This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Row sequence (position rows) is not updated in the new databases
29-06-2015, 02:48 PM,
RE: Row sequence (position rows) is not updated in the new databases
The rank problem in DF2 did occur in v4.2.x. Maybe you have fixed it in v4.3.0 when the new table was added.
02-07-2015, 02:40 PM,
Then I'll leave it at that. Should this DF2 situation (re)occur again, please let me know.
06-07-2015, 01:30 PM,
Jens,

I have checked all old project files for the ranking issue in DF2. It doesn't exist anymore when a old project file is updated in the new Ple4Win v4.3.x version database, because the ranking is refreshed in v4.3.x in a consistent way due to the new added SISCONF table. This table was unavailable in the v4.2.x and earlier versions. So this issue did exist in the old Ple4Win v4.2.x version but can't be reproduced anymore in the new installed version. So only the DF6.2 ranking issue exist because no new table were added here in the v4.3.x versions.
16-03-2016, 11:31 AM,
Fixed in the upcoming release.