This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undocumented messages in the Warning table
02-08-2016, 02:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2016, 02:36 AM by shaswin.)
Undocumented messages in the Warning table
Ple4Win Professional v4.4.0 build 16050 rev. 26 may 2016

Hello,

In Ple4Win I get the messages W610/NG and W610/NV in the warning table list:

It may that it has not yet been decided whether theses should be internal messages (undocumented) or official messages (ending on a number, documented). These warnings most likely might be either internal or should be removed completely.
26-08-2016, 10:49 AM,
RE: Undocumented messages in the Warning table
These are internal warnings, which should be handled earlier in the code by an official warning. These warnings will not become official, but we will look into the situation in which these occur.
It would help if we could receive the project file where those warnings occur, if that is possible.
I assigned ticket no. J-1916 to this issue.
29-08-2016, 09:56 AM,
RE: Undocumented messages in the Warning table
Jens I have the project files to info@eds-ple.nl