This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOILNB and RVT for large diameters
04-08-2017, 10:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2017, 06:39 AM by shaswin.)
SOILNB and RVT for large diameters
Add SOILNB and RVT for large diameters in the Soil Model Wizard.

I have asked the Dutch NEN commission to add the RVT also for large diameters. I have added my full list of comments of the NEN 3650/3651 in the attachment. It is currently under review by the NEN commission. I got positive comments from the NEN commission. Some of the comments are implemented in the C1 (april 2017) version. I think 75% of the comments will make it in the next revision of the code, which will arrive soon (2018).

Attached Files
.pdf   CORRECTIES NEN 3650-reeks rev. 62.compressed.pdf (Size: 1.34 MB / Downloads: 0)