This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Condition PROFILE table
01-02-2010, 09:12 AM,
Condition PROFILE table
When one doesn't enters the G-LEVEL table, the PROFILE output table is not created. I know this table is CONDITIONAL.

I wish that this condition could be changed to ALWAYS.
So the Z-axis table would be available in the table without the necassary of inputting the G-LEVEL table. So one could create graphic plots of the Z-AXIS of the pipeline.
01-02-2010, 09:52 AM,
RE: Condition PROFILE table
Hi Shaswin,

The co-ordinates for all of the nodes of the pipeline are specified in output table NODES. The Z column in this table holds exactly the same values as the Z-AXIS column in the (conditional) output table PROFILE. The pipeline Z-AXIS data is added in the PROFILE table for simple comparence with the other vertical profile data (G-LEVEL, W-LEVEL, etc.).

So you can use the NODES table instead for creating a graphic plot of the Z-AXIS yourself (At least, if I understand your post correctly and you indeed want to use this data to create a plot yourself. Creating a plot in Ple4Win against the z-axis should be no problem with an empty PROFILE table).
01-02-2010, 10:11 AM,
RE: Condition PROFILE table
Paul,
Thanks for the info.