Overview list of specified conditions along pipeline axis based on nodes list (Output Table)
Table questioned condition:
- In case the reference name for the spring support has not been found or occurs double in the input table ELSPRS or TFSPRS, the output table CONDI will become questioned as a result of a related function error, with error indication STATE = [Error!].
- In case an external spring support has been specified at a FIXED boundary node the function error FIXED BOUNDARY CONDITION WITH SPRING will result and in the table the related boundary node will be indicated ENDCOND = [Error!].
- In case no soil has been specified at a INFIN boundary node the function error NO SOIL AT INFIN BOUNDARY CONDITION will occur with an error indication ENDCOND = [Error!] at the related boundary node.
- In case function errors concerning the specification of end conditions have occurred table CONDI will become questioned with error indication STATE or ENDCOND = [Error!] at the related boundary node.
- In case of UNSTABLE PIPELINE DATA MODEL or DOUBLE CONNECTION function error the table will be questioned.
H330513, last changed: 2007-10-19